ID:1709140

Cause I feel like it:
http://www.twitch.tv/mr_goober
Hosting again!
Now with a better wireless adapter, so there's no more connection drops!
Once again I am streaming.
I don't know if I'll be doing much, but if you feel like watching, cool. I'll most likely be playing games between programming and testing, so maybe you'll get some eye candy out of that. I'm also packing for a plane ride tomorrow. Expect some AFK'ing.
GatewayRa wrote:
Your internet connection's terrible, your screen was blurry, and it was far from being any sort of HD. On top of that, I got banned for typing out the goofy goober lyrics whileas I was the only person in the room, other than you.

You need to turn up your mic if you want anyone to hear you, and nice runtime errors by the way.

#firstworldproblems
Back online for some more devving. I'll be mostly in the zone, but I'll check chat periodically.
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:
Back online for some more devving. I'll be mostly in the zone, but I'll check chat periodically.

Don't say you're "in the zone". Say you're "wired in".
You should probably enable past broadcasts. How else am I suppose to compare my stream to yours? I can't even give feedback.
Back up for now.
Gonna do a little streaming while I program.
Doing a bit of devwork on MicrORPG. Don't know how much work I'll do, but tonight seems like a dev night for me, so here I go.