ID:1709707

https://m.facebook.com/Jinkiestv/photos/ a.576323865807947.1073741827.394102307363438/ 673217539451912/?type=1&source=48&ref=bookmark

Chrome has the ability to change HTML data in realtime. It's funny how easily people are fooled and amused at the same time. Lol. Don't you think?
Lmao bro I actually cheated on one of my tests in high school doing this. I knew the answers, but I didn't feel like doing the test because it was like 80 questions long. We were all using computers and so what I did was, I flew through the test questions just marking anything, and then when it got to the score page, I had like a 13% and I just went in and changed the HTML and switched it 110%. I called my teacher over and she's like "Wow, you finished pretty fast. And how did you get a 110%?" and I was like "I don't know, I guess I'm just really smart." and she fell for it and everything. Like she literally stood there and gave me a 110% in the gradebook even though the highest score you could've gotten on the quiz was 100%.

I was trying so hard to hold in the laughs as I saw her falling for the oldest trick in the book, and a few of my buddies were sitting next to me and I went to their computers and pulled the exact same stunt ( except I gave them varying scores to make it less obvious ) and everyone sitting in my row passed the test with a 90% or higher because of me. We were in tears laughing the rest of the day. This is why assignments should be done off the computer because any kid with even minor experience with computers can pull this off. If in the future everything is done with computers, students who happen to have been exposed to scripting and programming will be able to pass every class with flying colors unless they are very closely monitored.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Lmao bro I actually cheated on one of my tests in high school doing this. I knew the answers, but I didn't feel like doing the test because it was like 80 questions long. We were all using computers and so what I did was, I flew through the test questions just marking anything, and then when it got to the score page, I had like a 13% and I just went in and changed the HTML and switched it 110%. I called my teacher over and she's like "Wow, you finished pretty fast. And how did you get a 110%?" and I was like "I don't know, I guess I'm just really smart." and she fell for it and everything. Like she literally stood there and gave me a 110% in the gradebook even though the highest score you could've gotten on the quiz was 100%.

I was trying so hard to hold in the laughs as I saw her falling for the oldest trick in the book, and a few of my buddies were sitting next to me and I went to their computers and pulled the exact same stunt ( except I gave them varying scores to make it less obvious ) and everyone sitting in my row passed the test with a 90% or higher because of me. We were in tears laughing the rest of the day. This is why assignments should be done off the computer because any kid with even minor experience with computers can pull this off. If in the future everything is done with computers, students who happen to have been exposed to scripting and programming will be able to pass every class with flying colors unless they are very closely monitored.

That's what you call a dumb B.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
This is why assignments should be done off the computer because any kid with even minor experience with computers can pull this off. If in the future everything is done with computers, students who happen to have been exposed to scripting and programming will be able to pass every class with flying colors unless they are very closely monitored.

Except that every answer you make and the actual grade that you get will be saved online, not written in some grade book. I take a lot of tests online, and there's nothing you can do to change it. You enter all the answers, they are all saved, then you submit it and it calculates your grade.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
This is why assignments should be done off the computer because any kid with even minor experience with computers can pull this off. If in the future everything is done with computers, students who happen to have been exposed to scripting and programming will be able to pass every class with flying colors unless they are very closely monitored.

Except that every answer you make and the actual grade that you get will be saved online, not written in some grade book. I take a lot of tests online, and there's nothing you can do to change it. You enter all the answers, they are all saved, then you submit it and it calculates your grade.

SQL Injections and whatnot. Things and stuff of the sort.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

We were doing the test in the library. The results weren't being entered into an online database, they simply appeared on our screen once we got done with the test, which is why she told us to call her over to our desks once we finished so she could jot down our test scores in her gradebook.

If everything was automatically saved online there would've been no need for her to walk desk to desk to write our scores down on paper.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

We were doing the test in the library. The results weren't being entered into an online database, they simply appeared on our screen once we got done with the test, which is why she told us to call her over to our desks once we finished so she could jot down our test scores in her gradebook.

Nowadays they enter that badboy in to a DB. DB's are everywhere. This year I'm taking a DB Design class. Gonna learn to do me some hackin' and stuff yo.

Every test I take in the library is auto graded and auto entered into a DB where the teacher can check and so can other teachers. So everybody knows you're an idiot.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Nowadays they enter that badboy in to a DB. DB's are everywhere. This year I'm taking a DB Design class. Gonna learn to do me some hackin' and stuff yo.

Every test I take in the library is auto graded and auto entered into a DB where the teacher can check and so can other teachers. So everybody knows you're an idiot.

Yeah the test I'm referring to was taken in 2010 so they probably were using some archaic test site with no database. Or maybe there was a database but the retarded teacher didn't know how to access it. Either way, every assignment we did poorly on, this particular teacher would always let us redo it, so the fact that she never told me to redo the test means she never saw the 13%.

I had the highest grade in the class, so yeah I think she bought it. Lol.
inb4myfriendssnitchedbecauseistoppeddoingitforthemandihadtor estart
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Yeah the test I'm referring to was taken in 2010 so they probably were using some archaic test site with no database. Or maybe there was a database but the retarded teacher didn't know how to access it. Either way, every assignment we did poorly on, this particular teacher would always let us redo it, so the fact that she never told me to redo the test means she never saw the 13%.

I had the highest grade in the class, so yeah I think she bought it. Lol.

DBs were still out back then. Because I still couldn't cheat how you cheated even thought I thought of it. Still got my A+ though bb.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
inb4myfriendssnitchedbecauseistoppeddoingitforthemandihadtor estart

Plis. Dun m8k dis enny hardur den it has tew b.
Xirre wrote:
Chrome has the ability to change HTML data in realtime.

Almost all modern browsers do.

[EDIT] Including IE.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Xirre wrote:
Chrome has the ability to change HTML data in realtime.

Almost all modern browsers do.

[EDIT] Including IE.

I wouldn't know. I only use Chrome nowadays. I feel as if IE fails to meet my needs everytime I open it. Both in a stimulative and an efficient manner.
Lets not forget about our old buddy js, you could also just simply paste this onto your address link and hit enter and all the content is editable.

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
Or just, right click Inspect Element (Chrome) ...
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Or just, right click Inspect Element (Chrome) ...

In response to Wissam
Wissam wrote:
Lets not forget about our old buddy js, you could also