Boundless Online

by Gluscap Games
New original sandbox roleplaying game, join a server or host your own.
ID:1712385

Boundless 0.5 is out. A bunch of features have been added in this version, I'm going to try and complete the game by version 1.0. From there I'll see what I'll need to add.

• Villages/Clans
  • Only villagers can build inside of their own villages. When you invite someone into your clan/village it will now give you a message saying you invited them into it.

• Kyuso
  • A new skill was added called Kyuso. This skill is gained at 20 dexterity currently, and allows for teleport fighting. When you hit your opponent you will teleport behind them.
  • Knockback
  • When fighting you can now knockback your enemy. Depending on how hard you hit you can knock the enemy back farther. When players are knocked back into scenery such as trees their screen will shake and the tree will be destroyed.

• Tutorial System
  • A tutorial system has been added. Upon creating a character players can choose to go into the tutorial or not. The tutorial explains the mod system, fighting sytles, auras & ethereal.

• Makyuu
  • The first ethereal move has been added. You get it 10 magic. Bread and butter magic skill for magic users, it has three levels. Using it more will level the skill up, also grants the user some mag and will grant the enemy resistance if they're hit. Ethereal will destroy scenery.

• Rank Verbs
  • Rank verbs have been added. Currently its only Change Age, Unlock Power and Telepathy. Players can get the rank verbs by being given them by admins.

• PvP mode
  • While the server is on PvP mode players will not be sent to a death map. Instead they'll be sent to a small box where they can't attack others or use skills. The current death timer is 60 seconds, once that time is up they can leave the box and will spawn where they died.