ID:1712622

And I'm currently reading up on the new DM as of now.. So this may take a while for me to get back into programming and iconing more for some people.

What have I been doing? Well, I've been working and barely coming on games for some while now.

I still miss the old days where I no lifed like hell on byond.. The fun days were interacting with everyone here and playing cool games that people make.

PS: Tom, don't turn forums for profiles off ._. I heard it was full of trolls who hate people on certain games that they make.. But hey, ignore that.
No one's happier about your return than I am, baby.

Welcome back.
Thanks mates and awe~ <3 Emp. xD
Welcome Back.
No idea who you are.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
No idea who you are.

What did you just say?
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xorbah wrote:
No idea who you are.

What did you just say?

No idea who she is. Lmao. I can assume she's the only Asian female on the site, though.

In response to Xorbah
'Owner' of a popular Bleach rip, creator of several Bleach-based libraries, former blogger, gurl. Don't understand the interest some of these people hold in her. To each their own, I suppose.
Haaaater ALERT!
EDIT: NNAAAAHH don't you got a DBZ rip yourself lol? A selftrain one at that.(Since you calling people out)
In response to Ganite
Not "hating", just explaining who she is and my confusion as to why some people care. No, I don't have a DBZ rip, my friend does. I program for him, so the DBZ 'rip' gets programmed by me. You're all more than welcome to feel however you want about it.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
'Owner' of a popular Bleach rip, creator of several Bleach-based libraries, former blogger, gurl. Don't understand the interest some of these people hold in her. To each their own, I suppose.

She look better than yo gurl. That's all that matters.

In response to EmpirezTeam
HAIL MARY, run quick see; what do we have here now? A fine trick trying to get a hold of a prick. Afraid if I let her have it, I'll end up sick. HIV- You trying to give it to MEEEEEE.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
HAIL MARY nigga, run quick see; what do we have here now? A fine trick trying to get a hold of a prick. Afraid if I let her have it, I'll end up sick. HIV- You trying to give it to MEEEEEE. Do you wanna ride or die? na na na na na na na

Edited because I like that song and your parody was not funny.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
It's my song, I will do I want with it. FEEL ME? My keystrokes blow through you like a twelve gauge shotty. All through your body.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
It's my song, I will do I want with it. FEEL ME? My keystrokes blow through you like a twelve gauge shotty. All through your body.

NNAAAAHH, what r u doing?

NNAAAAHH?

STAAHP.
God, I sorta hate to bring this up; but I got bored and was thinking about Ganite's comment, so I searched the 'rip' I work on and found this post.

I kind of feel like this is gonna be received as 'hate' again.

Side note; I like this Pmitch fellow's attitude towards rips.
Lol I was just playing with ya though Nnaaaahh. (Idk if you knew that or not xD)
In response to Ganite
I cried and everything.
I'm sorry :( wish I could give you back them tears you lost v.v
Page: 1 2