ID:171291

[TOTAL EDIT]
I have had help from DeathAwaitsU, he pointed out that in my budokai verb, client.eye, and client.perspective are to blame for the verb not working propperly.
              if("Spectate!")
usr.verbs -= /mob/verb/Budokai
usr.verbs += /mob/verb/Stop_Watching
client.eye = locate(12,11,2)
client.perspective = EYE_PERSPECTIVE
usr.moveallow = 0
usr.watching = 1
usr << "You take your seat"

the verb +/- bits are not happening, as far as i know the vars are happening too. I have tried deleting the client.eye + perspective bits and the verb works correctly, (except of course the locating your eye to a specific place on the map!)

Help on this is greatly appreciated,

Farkas

P.S.
Again, Thanks to DeathAwaitsU
no body know what the problem is?
I'm not sure what's causing your problem, it might even be a BYOND bug. What you can try, though, is use spawn() so that the verbs get removed/added seperately from the client eye and perspective parts.

spawn() // Any code within the spawn "block" will be scheduled to run seperately, later
usr.verbs -= /mob/verb/Budokai
usr.verbs += /mob/verb/Stop_Watching
//Other stuff here as before

If that doesn't work, try using spawn() around the client.eye and perspective parts instead. If it still doesn't work, sorry I couldn't be of any help.
You can't add/remove verbs that by default belong to the mob. You can only do that with procs, or with verbs that belong to other types. client.eye isn't related at all to this.

And please don't bump your posts like that. A bump is only acceptable after about 24 hours or more, and when the post is off the main page.

Lummox JR
In response to Jon88
Thanks for the reply, i tried spawn() unfortunatly it didnt work...

Your view switches to the location, and the "You take your seat" bit happens. (The var's) i dont know...

I need this to work, and no body seems to know whats wrong! Please reply if you have an idea on how to fix this.

Thanks again

Farkas
In response to Farkas
I still need help on this, please help someone.

Farkas
In response to Farkas
I Really need help on this, is this a Bug or is it just a mistake on my part?

Farkas