ID:171410

While you do something like do push ups, well i want it so that the player cannot fly while doing these push ups i want to make it so that the player can only talk, through say and world say, any other verb must become useless, i dont want to erase the verbs, while the player is doing his press ups i want it to say something like, "sorry cant do X while doing press ups"

I know how to take the verbs away i just dont want to have to resort to this.

Any one know?

Thanks in advance,

Farkas

PS. Sorry if this is a mess, didnt know how to word it propperly, post if you dont understand what i mean, and ill try and clear it up.
Farkas wrote:
While you do something like do push ups, well i want it so that the player cannot fly while doing these push ups i want to make it so that the player can only talk, through say and world say, any other verb must become useless, i dont want to erase the verbs, while the player is doing his press ups i want it to say something like, "sorry cant do X while doing press ups"

I know how to take the verbs away i just dont want to have to resort to this.

Any one know?

Thanks in advance,

Farkas

PS. Sorry if this is a mess, didnt know how to word it propperly, post if you dont understand what i mean, and ill try and clear it up.

try setting a flag mob var like:

mob/var/busy = 0

when ever you do something that makes the mob busy, set it to 1. At the begining of verbs like "fly" or whatever, put the line:
if(busy)
src << "You can't do that now"
return