ID:1714954

Keywords: bug, glitch, membership
Good Evening, My name is Kuro and I am an avid Byond fan. I very much enjoy the Hub and specifically SS13. Because of my love for these two things I decided to donate money, Twice. Once roughly 10 Months ago and again roughly two months ago. Now for my problem, Some servers have Membership Bonuses; Custom Coloured names and whatnot. Although I mainly bought the Membership to remove ads and support Byond, These Bonuses were a nice well.. Bonus. Anyhow, Not only the first time I purchases a memberedship but this time aswell it seems that half the time I am not "Registered" as a member. Although in the Hub it says "Membership Days Remaing: Blah Blah" when I go to enter a match, I am not considered a Member. I tried asking Serverside first but that didn't seem to be the issue. I am by no means looking for some sort of refund, Even though I have probably lost roughly 4 weeks between the two memberships, I just would like some sort of fix. I hope this can be answered and if someone else has already had this problem I am sorry, I put a decent amount of time searching and I couldn't find anything relitivly related to my issue.
Are you certain you aren't logged in as a Guest at the time? Or that your machine isn't reaching the hub?

I guess it would be easiest to see this in action. If it is consistently happening, we could host a little test game to see if it recognizes your Membership.
I am logged into my account when it happens, And I am pretty sure I am connected to the Hub. If it helps this is what I see.

http://puu.sh/cHhV1/3efafc4dee.JPG

It is a constant thing, Although after awhile it works again, then not and etc. I do have a Pal of mine in which this also happens to if that's any consolation.
Well, it may be the case that you are logged into the pager but the game is using your guest account. Usually it's pretty easy to tell if you have the proper key in the game since it is used for your name, etc, but it depends on the game so it would be good to know for sure. We can try to construct some sort of test to help out. It really should cache the Membership status so that once you login, it doesn't need the hub, but maybe something is going wrong there.
When using General Chat in the game I play it does use my Username, Yes. And if some sort of test might help that would be worth a try.
Ok, we'll try to construct a test for you next week. I'll extend your Membership to make up for the inconvenience.
That's very kind of you. And I'll look forward to hearing from you, Thank you for your help.