ID:1715421

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I was curious if any other developers have experienced this problem and may have a solution or reasoning behind the issue at hand.

Keep in mind that this happens only on my crappy laptop, and not my desktop.

Good Render:

Bad Render:

As you can see, sometimes the interface elements render properly, and other times they do not. I'm not really sure why. I am using version 507.1265 on both machines.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.
It's come to my attention that people were not seeing what was wrong in the second image, so I've updated it and highlighted the problem. As you can see sometimes it just renders a little corner.

The same thing happens when I open the interface element itself in the editor as well. Sometimes it shows the whole window, and other times it's completely transparent except the far upper left corner.

EDIT: Still not sure if this is a bug or not. If I can't find a solution I might have to package the project and see if Tom or Lummox can have a look at it.
Is there anything special about that window? Is it dynamically sized? If so, could you give yourself a test verb to winget() its size and see if it has the expected value when the rendering issue occurs?
It's not, it is created via winclone and then skin params are set via winset. It's a custom alert.