ID:1719185

i hate making trees im terrible at it -_-
sloppy i'll probably improve it later but >< im done for now

What makes you think you're terrible at it?
He not keep telling him them are great trees. But then again I am no pixel artist lol.
In response to Ganite
Yeah, the tree is great color/ value wise, the only mistake was wasting the energy on the little branch. If you want to get better at doing trees just read up on types of trees and how look up on people render trees in 2D media.

Looking closer at the tree, the foliage is symmetrical, and probably best fits a trunk that goes straight up or sits in the middle like it was in the previous iteration.
Light source is off but other than that the texture and everything is nice. I kinda feel filthy for not putting more detail in my trees.
Them trees doe.
The mirrored tree top is noticeable and looks a little awkward. I'm guessing you made the tree slanted for a specific reason, but with this type of tree, the slant looks a little odd.

@PsyRabbit - i said im terrible at trees because this isn't the style i wanted but its the style i came up with which is quite frustrating.

To make this tree i walked around the block and looked at trees in seattle... every tree i passed was never a straight up tree it bent and grew in weird angles and shapes, so i decided to not have any straight trees as it might be unnatural unless im making the type of trees found in Muir Wood Park... and adding weird angles to things just makes it feel more alive.

@WeabooGamesInc - i find it easier to make two versions of something one with no light source and another with light sources all over it and just copy and paste the areas with no light... i like to just add light everywhere and darken areas with the color replace tool... also i find its easier to take away and remove things from my art than it is to add onto it if i wanna add different shapes i can just erase some areas of the branches.

Theres gonna be trees with no leafs probably dead trees thats why i made the trees base so long and i might have a few branches showing through the leaf foliage

Doing a quick google of Seattle trees, and finding the government website information about the types of trees that they've planted along the roads, the straight comes off looking more like Tilia Linden tree or maybe an Acer maple or possibly even a green Liquidambar Sweetgum. The off center one only bothers me because I feel the foliage doesn't match up, it being symmetrical. You might have saw and wanted something more of a Hawthorn tree or Quercus Oak.
Damn Psy its a tree not that deep for what kind xD.