ID:1719846

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
I can't portforward ports cuz i use WHS (Wifi Hot Spot)
And it is on from my taplet

So is there a way to host without portforward ?
(I don't want another buy to host idea , and if you will say buy a new router then can't...)
Best response
With mobile hotspots the ISP usually prevents hosting on their end, so even if you can port-forward you're rarely able to host.

But yeah, port-forwarding is the only reliable way to make sure people can connect to you. There are applications like Hamachi that make the process easier, but I've found those to be a bit touchy on my mobile broadband.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
With mobile hotspots the ISP usually prevents hosting on their end, so even if you can port-forward you're rarely able to host.

But yeah, port-forwarding is the only reliable way to make sure people can connect to you. There are applications like Hamachi that make the process easier, but I've found those to be a bit touchy on my mobile broadband.

Where can i get Hamachi ?
In response to Maxsteel13
Maxsteel13 wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

Where can i get Hamachi ?

http://bit.ly/tQkCCo