ID:1721899

Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hello , since BYOND can't make a app for android i found that 90% from android taplets can play on hosted games with webC , but of course this will need few controllers and stuff on games to play on..

If you will say that can't happen then i play flash games andYoworld with my taplet and it works well..
Tablet.

since BYOND can't make a app for android

They don't need to target specific OS's or devices with the introduction of the Web Client.

i found that 90% from android taplets can play on hosted games with webC

Good to hear!

but of course this will need few controllers and stuff on games to play on..

Devs should be able to target specific OS's and program in controls accordingly, I also believe BYOND has a standard control type interface.

If you will say that can't happen then i play flash games andYoworld with my taplet and it works well..

I really don't understand this, you're contradicting yourself.
I've actually had successful tests of the current webclient on Android phones, so I assume a tablet would work even better already. The game does need to be hosted with webclient support enabled, of course.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I've actually had successful tests of the current webclient on Android phones, so I assume a tablet would work even better already. The game does need to be hosted with webclient support enabled, of course.

My only proplem with Android taplets is moveing..
Yes you can chat/use commands
and some servers dosn't seem to work too..

In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
I really don't understand this, you're contradicting yourself.

No i am not..

In response to Maxsteel13
Maxsteel13 wrote:
No i am not..

In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Maxsteel13 wrote:
No i am not..

i mean that if someone will say no that can't happen no one can play on BYOND's webC with his tapelt then i will tell him that i play flash games and Yoworld on it and it works well
same to WebC for BYOND it works well but moveing and sounds is the only proplems.
Try this on your droid tablet (4.0 OS or later): http://www.byond.com/play/208.113.204.136:8000