ID:1722231

This message is simply to inform the community that I wish to have no further involvement with it in any of its incarnations.

This account is henceforth dead. Any future activity on this account should be met with skepticism.

I'm well aware of the meme "quitting BYOND". I've never announced my leaving before, because I never intended to leave permanently.

This post will contain no commentary on the community, my reasons for leaving, or any member of this community by name.

The primary purpose of this post is to clearly state intention to never return, so that if this account becomes active again in the future that it is likely the product of this account being hijacked (which has happened before). I have taken steps to prevent this.

Further, this post is intended to have a secondary purpose, which is to clearly outline to any potential moderators that I will not be getting involved in off-site matters pertaining to BYOND. Any user purporting to be me (which has already happened) should not by any means be assumed to be me.

I strongly urge moderators of specific BYOND-related communities to ban-on-sight for any user claiming to be me on this or any medium related to BYOND.