ID:1723765

What kind of games does everyone play?
OSU!, counter strike(fps), fighter games but I usually play Melty Blood with my friends :3
Ah cool, I play Osu on ocasion myself. Never got into CS.
In response to FlutterMadness
You pla insane, extreme difficulty's?
I'm slowly getting there, I play it on and off.
Role-playing (Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy), strategy (Total Annihilation, Disciples), first-person shooters (Doom), and action-adventure (Monster Hunter, Dragon's Dogma).
Age of Empires (1 and 2), Dungeon Keeper (1 and 2), Dwarf Fortress, T.O.M.E, assorted old SNES and Genesis era RPGs, Ultima (7 is my favorite, but I've played a lot of them), Manacept (Until everyone else quit playing...), lots of other random stuff over the years. Mostly rpgs, strategy, and resource/community management type stuff. Though I also enjoy some racing games, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong racing, etc.

Most of the stuff I play is older, largely because I don't have a computer good enough to play anything new, and I can't afford to drop hundreds of dollars on a game system and then damn near a hundred dollars on each game... Plus, I'm old...
Goat Simulator
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Goat Simulator

MMO features have been added with Multiplayer, Looks awesome.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Goat Simulator

I almost bought that for my son the other day :P Twisted little game.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:

I've been playing it. I think the multiplayer is faked.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

I've been playing it. I think the multiplayer is faked.

You aren't seriously judging this "game" right?

It was never supposed to be a game in the first place, more of a joke. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goat_Simulator

Woah, woah, calm down, buddy. All I said was I don't think the multiplayer is real. It's still hilarious and I've had fun with it. The fact they faked multiplayer so well is funny in itself.
Calm down? I was asking a question and providing facts..

Get a grip.
Your question seemed rather confrontational. Being that I never said anything offensive, I thought it rather out of place. Maybe you misunderstood my intentions, or I misunderstood yours. Let's just stop before it gets out of hand, though. Clarify if you wish; I'll be done now.
I think it was the word faked that threw me off, anyway good talk.
Garry's Mod, RSPS, Gaia Online, and sometimes \shamelessplug Bingo

I enjoy games that have a economy *-*
I play games.