ID:1723987

Digimon Heroes

Edit: I have to remake this game once I am done fixing a friend's Naruto game. I forever lost my old original mapped source.

On to Naruto

First of all, the owner wants the Six paths Pein thing and Kaguya's abilities. While coding, I came across making a verb call steal Mangeykou for Sasuke.. Which allows the player to steal from any Sharingan user. (You may use it once) and then gain that player's sharingan's moves.

There are so many hours into this, that I will have to read the manga or Wiki for every Six path technique there is. Then, I will test things out on open server..

PS; Did I ever mention that Sasuke's and Sakura's daughter is named Salad? =D
So you have like, 5 hours of work if you're actually competent. 0 hours if you ditch your buddy who wants you to add more useless junk to another useless filler game.
Original mapped source? Now, like the Bleach game was "original" because of the remapping?
In response to NNAAAAHH
Bleach wasn't original. The Digimon was going to be original and keep up with some of the Digimon sagas.

Also, yes Enigmatic..
You can knock it down to 3 hours if the game doesn't handle things in the most ass backwards way, and it probably does.