ID:1725148

Keywords: host, proelium
Not sure if this is the right area to post, but i was wondering if anyone that had the original proelium files could host it, i miss the game and hope for it to come back
Most of the people who made that game fun to play don't come to BYOND anymore. Even when the game was active there was a lot of talk about certain players "leaving to go play WoW" so even if the game comes back up it's not going to be the same without all the OGs.
Yeah, I used to host it myself when I still hosted NBotLS as part of a minigame to give people something to do instead of punch bags all day and we had some tournaments. Most we ever got was a 3v3 which wasn't really much tbh. :/ I'll toss it or Proelium 2 up when I get home tomorrow morning. I'll be out all day tomorrow so it's no big deal to me.
I would prefer if the original was put up, and thank you:)
2 for the price of one. I can't promise how long it'll stay up since hosting games makes my league of legends lag, but since I got Alpha Sapphire, you're probably safe.
you suck at league anyway so it doesnt matter.
Could you possibly host 1? 2 wasn't that good.

Do you also have the host files for Proelium 1 so if I ever figure why my hosting isn't working, that I could possibly host it when I want it in the future? Thanks.
actually its been scientifically proven that real men play sonic
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
actually its been scientifically proven that real men play sonic

lmaoo, I love the game cube game of Sonic (where you can take care of your Chao's.)
Yut Put wrote:
real man

check and mate
Illuminati Confirmed
In response to Megaman2
Megaman2 wrote:
Could you possibly host 1? 2 wasn't that good.

Do you also have the host files for Proelium 1 so if I ever figure why my hosting isn't working, that I could possibly host it when I want it in the future? Thanks.

Why you gotta be a tosser, I had started hosting BOTH Proeliums when I posted. Sheesh, kids these days.

EDIT: Also, just gonna say this, Proelium 2 is better. I'm also gonna add that at the time of this posting, the most time anyone spent on Proelium was barely 5 minutes :/
I noticed they were up, and it was funny that no one was even on them even though there was a supposed light "demand" for it.
Both depend on critical mass really, to get going. It's a bit like joining an FPS game server where there's no-one on it, you don't tend to stay long.