Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst

by Mana Production
Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst
Dreams are manifestations of one's mind. Reality are manifestations of one's actions. Face Dreams and Reality To Where Truth Behold All!
ID:1725993

- Development in progress -

Official Release: Alpha Testing. No Release Date Confirmed

Aeon Catalyst (FIO: AC) is an original upcoming Active Turn Based RPG in making by Team Mana.

Part of the FIO series as Spinoff, the game is in alternative universe which doesn't follow the current storyline.

A deep storyline which surround around the main protagonist (YOU). Decisions made will alter how the storyline goes as you progress the game.

Develop your ION and unlock the truth which is hidden in the universe of Aeon Catalyst.

Will your decisions tide the fate of the world or your own fate?

Credits to:
Forum_account - Chat Bubble's Library
Schematist (SoundCloud) - Music
Andy Hiroyuki (SoundCloud) - Music
wow awesome
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
wow awesome

In game screens font suck, but project look nice!
We are taking our time to well develop the game, so sometimes the game will be hosted for testing, all players are welcome to join and test if they wish for now.
It's nice! Good job Team Mana.
Please tell me you'll have a guy with a fro I could be.
Please tell me you'll have a guy with a fro, and a chocobo in their hair! :)
Yes all of the things! The chocobo would look cool I agree.
Also since I have the next 2 days off can I help with the testing period?
It's probably be up tomorrow since college is keeping us all busy. xD
Sorry guys, we don't have a guy with a fro we can make =S
but there will be more characters for players to play as later, since characters act like classes.
You'd have me playing all day if you use the battle theme of FF13...Flash<3
We got Blinded By Light (main battle theme of FF13) that can be set on your key if that motivate you xD
In response to Soma Schicksal
Soma Schicksal wrote:
We got Blinded By Light (main battle theme of FF13) that can be set on your key if that motivate you xD

It does...<3
Can I... Have Laguna's battle theme from FF8? And, aww no fro damn... maybe a low fro? Oh and what classes will there be?
Done.
And it's pretty much character-based that act like a class.

Each have two elemental affinities (which determinate their future skills when all worked on).

Players control how they build their character's ION in order to gain new weapons (since no weapon shop), skills, abilities through five stats (Fight, Belief, Endurance, Sincerity, Mettle), so they will gain everything that character may learn through their ION Build when all five stats reached lv 20 (Game Max lv is 200).
For those who wish to understand what Values raises what stats on Aeon: http://fioaeoncatalsy.ucoz.net/forum/5-2-1
Slowly getting there
wow this looks like its going to be amazing! cant wait to sink my teeth into some of this