ID:1728820

I get tired of reading post's of people seeking help or looking for work, without giving something for the readers to go on. So here are some things I think you should keep in mind when looking for help or looking for work.

Programmer

---Recruiting---

1: What kind of team will they be working with.
2: How skilled of a programmer do you require.
3: A few examples on some of the harder things they would be asked to program.

Seeking Work---

1: Post an example of your work. An example snippet of code or even a link to a project you have worked on.
2: Work Ethic. People like to hire people they can count on. Present and stick to a good work ethic.
3: Why should they hire you over other potential candidates.

Pixel Artist

---Recruiting---

1: How detailed do you want your sprites to be and an estimate on how much work is involved.
2: Try to leave the Artist some creative control and let them know what kind of team they will be working with.
3: Don't give them an over-bearing workload. Giving list's and deadlines are great, but don't make them feel bogged down.

Seeking Work---

1: Post an example of your work and how many years of experience you have.
2: Feel free to present ideas you have for future work, you may spark someone's interest in something different all together.
3: And again why should they hire you over other potential candidates.
Indeed, and I wonder why this isnt the same way like when you report a bug with a new post, which is kinda the same way it gives you a list of things you should include in that post.
We all know posting a one liner with the words plz, epic coder and naruto gets you the job around here.
In response to A.T.H.K
yeah but if you work with those guys, clearly nothing will be done lol
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
yeah but if you work with those guys, clearly nothing will be done lol

That was sarcasm ;)
It just annoys me, that all these people are expecting to be hired or get help. Yet they won't put in the effort to make a post that makes sense or actually describes the project. I won't even look at a post if it's not organized in a way that makes at least a little sense.
u shud halp me wit mai gamez bruh.

Tbh it used to be much worse than it is now. I made this same post some 6 odd years ago.