uh who is that ? 19% (4)
no 47% (10)

Login to vote.

Hey , anyone still likes harry potter ?

If you still like harry potter check out this Harry Potter game :

http://www.indiedb.com/games/harry-potter-the-wizards-world

made by me

(99.9% ICON RIP , OTHER IS BY ME)
Ah yes, I remember that game. No, you didn't make it, that's a TWC rip.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Ah yes, I remember that game. No, you didn't make it, that's a TWC rip.

The icons is the RIP , not the source code and also

TWC is unlike TWW , TWC is boring while TWW got into the top 100 games like over 7 times on indedb , lol.

I remember few times when it entered the top 100 and it was the :
First time : 57
Seconed time : 33
third time : 41
Other times , i don't remember

And also lot of people says that this is the best harry potter gamw on the internet untill now..
Check the reviews and stuff..
I've personally played it a few times myself and I can say that the reviews are just fanboys that have no idea on how to critically analyze a game for its value and instead analyze a game on its IP. I used to HOST the game for christ's sake. (Yes, you had me hosting your game, don't you remember?)
Man, Tupac would never support this. Being Tupac, I should know.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I've personally played it a few times myself and I can say that the reviews are just fanboys that have no idea on how to critically analyze a game for its value and instead analyze a game on its IP. I used to HOST the game for christ's sake. (Yes, you had me hosting your game, don't you remember?)

Yes i remember

NNAAAAHH wrote:

Who ?

aslo there is few things to note , TWC builds is not like mine , TWC is built with the 401 update
mine goes to the latest beta

The game systems is unlike TWC's systems

TWW can run sounds , while TWC can't

TWW can run single player while TWC can't

it is not a rip , well almost ;)
In response to Maxsteel13
Maxsteel13 wrote:
NNAAAAHH wrote:

Who ?

No, just no. You cannot exist.

aslo there is few things to note , TWC builds is not like mine , TWC is built with the 401 update
mine goes to the latest beta

The game systems is unlike TWC's systems

TWW can run sounds , while TWC can't

TWW can run single player while TWC can't

it is not a rip , well almost ;)

So, you made very small updates that any 8 year old could do and compiled it in a newer version? Totally not a rip now.
NNAAAAHH wrote:

Who ?

I hope you die.
GatewayRa wrote:
http://www.byond.com/docs/guide/
You should learn how to make your own game instead.

I know how to make a game -,- , 2 years learning codes so i know how to make a game..

you made very small updates that any 8 year old could do and compiled it in a newer version? Totally not a rip now.

Not small updates , not at all
(The only small updates was the bug fixs)
Also there is diffrents between deleteing the game codes and starting the game from a blank page and RIP the codes and useing it for small updates that a 3 years kid can do it..

Yes i saved few codes from TWC' source cuz i know it could be hard to code it again
So that means that dosn't mean that this game is a RIP

Yes i am not going to lie about the RIP , on 1.0 to 4.0 the game was a rip from TWC's source code
Explaning why the 5.0 update was too late
Cuz i was re-coding/maping everything

Maxsteel13 wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:

I know how to make a game -,- , 2 years learning codes so i know how to make a game..

you made very small updates that any 8 year old could do and compiled it in a newer version? Totally not a rip now.

Also there is diffrents between deleteing the game codes and starting the game from a blank page..

Yes i saved few codes from TWC' source cuz i know it could be hard to code it again

Yes i am not going to lie about the RIP , on 1.0 to 4.0 the game was a rip from TWC's source code

As long as any of the original still exists in your source, it's a rip.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
Maxsteel13 wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:

Also there is diffrents between deleteing the game codes and starting the game from a blank page..

As long as any of the original still exists in your source, it's a rip.

*starts deleting original codes*

Bye bye PM system
Art/sound you don't have permission to use too, and a 'PM' system is rather easy to make yourself.
Whoa settle down there fella. He just said he has 2 years learning codes! That's two one-years! We're dealing with a pro here.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Whoa settle down there fella. He just said he has 2 years learning codes! That's two one-years! We're dealing with a pro here.

Nope i am not a pro with this stuff

Art/sound you don't have permission to use too, and a 'PM' system is rather easy to make yourself.

1st : my sounds are sounds i found on the internet and i downloaded it

2nd : i don't know how to make icons..

3rd : TWC's PM system is little cool but well.. i am now making a new one..

P.S : i noted when i was deleting TWC's codes i can do something better :D

I highly doubt that but go nuts bro.
1st: You're not allowed to legally just put songs in a project without permission, some people offer free-use music, which is essentially giving you permission to do what you want with it.

2nd: then you'll have to get free use artwork, or pay for some.

Making something original takes a lot of time and either a lot of skill or a lot of resources
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
1st: You're not allowed to legally just put songs in a project without permission, some people offer free-use music, which is essentially giving you permission to do what you want with it.

2nd: then you'll have to get free use artwork, or pay for some.

Making something original takes a lot of time and either a lot of skill or a lot of resources

don't talk to me about paying stuff on the internet..
i am tired from this..

And also i use engines to make my OWN sound effects , but those engines can't make music
You pay for stuff online, same as in the real world. Otherwise it's called stealing.
TWC is already open source. Assuming Maxsteel has read and follows the license agreement then he's fine.

https://github.com/DuncanFairley/TWC

Still embarrassing posting the posts he does though, mind you. I hope learning "codes" makes you a very successful man. Best of luck.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
TWC is already open source. Assuming Maxsteel has read and follows the license agreement then he's fine.

https://github.com/DuncanFairley/TWC

Still embarrassing posting the posts he does though, mind you. I hope learning "codes" makes you a very successful man. Best of luck.

1) read what i said , i started the game again from the blank screen

2)I know the license agreements and my source code for the 0.1 beta to the 4.0 is on the internet and ready for who wants to download it , other versions don't go to TWC anymore cuz the game is not a RIP from TWC anymore

3)should i put the 10.1 update's source code online so people just stop saying that the game is STILL a RIP for TWC ?

4) i know how to code and i am still 15 years old , we should wait...
(P.S : codes are fun for me)
Page: 1 2