Just a Game

by Kevin208
It's literally just a game.
ID:1731365

Week 1 Development Log:

Right Click and press "Open Image in new tab" to view a clearer version of the image

Tutorial is complete, there isn't much to it:

Heres the combat tutorial.. not much, just click on the npc and read. (After playing Shulk a lot in Smash Bros. I felt like it had to be necessary :c)

Unfinished first town, I still need to add some NPCs that are useless and a Weapon Store.

RIGHT Outside of the first town, a field full of slimes!!

SHULK
I FUKCING LOVE SHULK FROM SSB4 AND LITTEL MAC
Yes! Bout time someone did a side scrolling open world keep it up!
If you don't add Giga Drill Breaker as a technique,I will be very disapoint in you Kevin >:o
sexy
Why does this remind me the MMO Maplestory? xD
In response to Leo Wylder
Leo Wylder wrote:

because it should
In response to Kevin208
Kevin208 wrote:
Leo Wylder wrote:

because it should

Oh cool, that would be nice, I hate that the download to maple takes mad long...
Kevin you make all the art?
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

Nah, friend made the weapons(except for the sword and staff, dirt, stone bricks, the house, and all the enemies except the turtles. I made everything else, and the base is just my 32x32 version of the maplestory base, I mean I drew the base from scratch but purposely made it almost exactly like the maplestory one.(because i'm not creative enough :C)

Oh and pretty much almost everything I didn't mention, was stolen from google images, I'll give credit if I can... Sorry for being unoriginal :(
No worries still sexy xD.
In response to WeabooGamesInc
WeabooGamesInc wrote:
Yes! Bout time someone did a side scrolling open world keep it up!

Decided to post on updates weekly as you've asked to. :)
In response to Kevin208
Kevin208 wrote:
Ganite wrote:

Nah, friend made the weapons(except for the sword and staff, dirt, stone bricks, the house, and all the enemies except the turtles. I made everything else, and the base is just my 32x32 version of the maplestory base, I mean I drew the base from scratch but purposely made it almost exactly like the maplestory one.(because i'm not creative enough :C)

Oh and pretty much almost everything I didn't mention, was stolen from google images, I'll give credit if I can... Sorry for being unoriginal :(

That was worded awkwardly :P
Darn it you spoiled Frogger and my NPC.
I WAS THE MORAL SUPPORT AND REASON THIS GAME IS EVEN HAPPENING. I take all credit and you contact/friend/add me at 1-830-101-1337 for some special moral support