by Kevin208
It's literally just a game.
ID:1735076

Week 2 Development Log:
New Map, a continuation of the slime fields:

The First Town's Inn:

Hooray for stolen fireball graphics? :(

Just because I'm a Dragon Ball nerd..
Shouldnt the skill go over the mob and not under it?
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Shouldnt the skill go over the mob and not under it?

Yeahhhhh, I'll fix that later. It also hits multiple times and pushes them with it too :o
I think you should do your interior maps on seperate places so it looks something like your 3rd screenshot when a player enters an interior they shouldnt be able to see the interior like they can in your last 2 screens they should just see the dirt then walking through the door will let them see something akin to your 3rd screenshot.
In response to WeabooGamesInc
WeabooGamesInc wrote:
I think you should do your interior maps on seperate places so it looks something like your 3rd screenshot when a player enters an interior they shouldnt be able to see the interior like they can in your last 2 screens they should just see the dirt then walking through the door will let them see something akin to your 3rd screenshot.

All the houses in the towns will be like the 3rd screenshot, the weapon store was already made and it looks like the 3rd screenshot
Yut Put wrote:
and i'm sure you're going to learn a lot from this game

that's the main goal out of all of this, and hopefully of finishing it without many problems
Ah alright, Thanks for the advice! I loved Epic btw. :)
There's not much to really play from this. It equates to about 5 minutes to reach the end of the first level. Well unless you want to experiment with the abilities Kevin has worked on that's a +5 minutes.