ID:1735110

So , i was watching my sister playing five nights at freddy's with her small screen and laggy laptop and i got a idea !
What if i made a version for Five Nights At Freddy's for BYOND ?
Think about it , lot of people will play it without lag
And the dream seeker will fix the small screen proplem..

(The game HUB is on BYOND now http://www.byond.com/games/Maxsteel13/ FiveNightsAtFreddys?tab=index

And check on http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1736433 and other updates from time to time

Also you can check if the the game is realsed or no at maxjoegames.weebly.com)
Maxsteel13 wrote:
So , i was watching my sister playing five nights at freddy's with her small screen and laggy laptop and i got a idea !
What if i made a version for Five Nights At Freddy's for BYOND ?
Think about it , lot of people will play it without lag
And the dream seeker will fix the small screen proplem..

P.S : i am not thinking about a 2D game , no
The same FN@F graphix and sounds and put them with the codes then BOOM , we have a freddy here..
Good luck.
It wouldn't be too difficult to do if you pre-rendered the screens...
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
It wouldn't be too difficult to do if you pre-rendered the screens...

Sounds , codes , graphix is here ! The only proplem i have right now is making the game on 1 windoe (even if there was a jumpscare)

In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Good luck.

Thx :)
Isn't Five Nights at Freddy's pretty much a 2D game anyway? It uses a limited number static images, as far as I can tell.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
Isn't Five Nights at Freddy's pretty much a 2D game anyway? It uses a limited number static images, as far as I can tell.

Five nights at freddy's is a 3D game but cuz you sit there u feel like the game is 2D , thats all
Since you only ever look left/right, or at a camera, it's 2D (the z-axis isn't used)
FNaF is just a collection of gifs.
Go for it. I just hope you truly understand the game mechanics. Hell, you could probably *cough* sell it *cough* to them *cough* as an *cough* efficient *cough* version *chokes*. But, that may not ever happen.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Go for it. I just hope you truly understand the game mechanics. Hell, you could probably *cough* sell it *cough* to them *cough* as an *cough* efficient *cough* version *chokes*. But, that may not ever happen.

*cough* i am 15 years old ;__;
Need to wait until i be 18 years old..
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
FNaF is just a collection of gifs.

True
This is why there is few glitchs in the game so this will take time to fix this things..
If you fan your own games, you're a tosser. #JustSaiyan
I am just gonna send all this to the developer of the source material and get their opinion.
Max, did you ... Just rip out all of the games from the actual game?
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
If you fan your own games, you're a tosser. #JustSaiyan

I guess I'm a tosser too since I like to see whether or not my game is online. How else will I know if it crashed or if things are running okay or just simply have an easy way of logging on faster without going the hard route? Come on, Lugia. Are you a tosser, boy!?! ARE YOU!?
I'm a tosserlad. #WhoWillGetThatReference
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I'm a tosserlad. #WhoWillGetThatReference

I get it. If I'm thinking what you're thinking. I get it. And that's just nasty.
Page: 1 2