Mhm , the game files is already on the internet -__-
Google it , i didn't RIP the game , i just got the graphix and sounds
Then started coding , puting the maps togther and TADA , we have a five nights at freddys on BYOND
In response to Maxsteel13
Maxsteel13 wrote:
Then started coding , puting the maps togther and TADA , we have a five nights at freddys on BYOND

http://s.rtag.me/freddy/ <- what i mean ;-;
I think you really need to research the term "derivative work." No matter how much you try to justify that you didn't rip or steal anything, your port is a derivative work and you are still liable from a legal standpoint.
Well, they can't do crap unless he uploads it or hosts it. Just having a hub for it isn't illegal. You can have whatever you want on your computer if you don't steal it-- oh. Wait. Carry on.
I would say, oh the kid is 15 he doesn't know. However when I was fifteen I knew all the illegal infringements I committed were not... Well legal.

I am going to go with Maxsteel13 is a troll account because no real human on the internet would say the things in their posts.

Anything that says or thinks what I don't like has to be a troll account, it's just the only thing that makes sense.

In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I would say, oh the kid is 15 he doesn't know. However when I was fifteen I knew all the illegal infringements I committed were not... Well legal.

I am going to go with Maxsteel13 is a troll account because no real human on the internet would say the things in their posts.

Anything that says or thinks what I don't like has to be a troll account, it's just the only thing that makes sense.

Troll account? I am a reall humen
-__- check my spelling
Thanks, Obama!
Thanks, Obama!

Wut o.o
Maxsteel13 wrote:

Did you think .. those are free to use or copyright free or something?

Hate that word... Coding...

Maxsteel13 wrote:

Troll account? I am a reall humen
-__- check my spelling

+9001
Page: 1 2