ID:1736765

Hello again! This edition of Within BYOND features a resting zombie project, a revived deceased project, dressed-up candy slingers, and a little bit more. Read ahead to find out!

Also, a quick note to developers, if you want to make an announcement on something important or interesting to players which I missed, or if something develops in between editions, feel free to post a comment. Make your information known!

BYOND Games

First by testing out the web client, then by transitioning from single-player to multi-player, Trick or Treaters Attack, the Halloween themed candy collector and bully survivor game by Neo Berserker and Megablaze has seen improvements, and four new costumes to choose from.

Sigrogana Legend 2 has posted three changelogs since the last issue of Within BYOND, bringing Sigrogana Legend 2 to version 1.06. So much has been changed, added, or fixed, that it makes picking the highlights impossible.

After BTeKs showed a glimpse of new artwork for Feed, Kumorii has announced that production will be under indefinite hiatus, given a series of unfortunate events (Which reminds me of a book series I read when I was a kid. I never did read the last book.). On the brighter side, classic Feed is currently live and ready to play in the webclient!

After a backup attempt gone really really wrong, Inutaishos has announced that Azusa RP is still kicking and is moving towards a comeback. The game will be different this round around, keep an eye out for huge maps, new dungeons, and new skills.

Just a Game is a new open world sidescroller RPG created by Kevin208. Early screenshots show villages, monsters, and skill usage. A recent poll suggests that there will be classes for players to choose from, and they'll learn new skills corresponding to that choice. On the topic of skills, the development team has put in a request for your ideas.

After a short length of silence, Manio has posted a status log for his space station setted alien survival game, Event Horizon. Players can now expect lockers to hide in, sale androids, teleporters, and more when the game is ready to play.

Reality show is a newly released role playing game by ShamelJones where players take on the roles of dramatic individuals partaking in a reality television show. What could go wrong? Mixes of personalities lead to fights and alliances. Avoid getting voted down 6 times to dodge elimination.

BYOND Resources

• After getting the hang of Ter13's Collision testing snippet, FKI has published a Pixel Collider snippet.
WolfPack Battalion is still alive and kicking, we're currently taking a look at the fundamentals of what we want the game to become.

Also, revamping the artwork!
Aliens!
Posted the update a bit late, whoops. You can read about what we've been doing with Severed World at: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1737381&forum=2
Higoten said:
The game will be different this round around

This was my favorite part