ID:1737417

So i was trying to make a new game but can't think about a good game idea

Any ideas ? (With a story plz)
Five Nights At Freddy's, best game idea ever! Go for it!
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
Five Nights At Freddy's, best game idea ever! Go for it!

I am already making that one ;-;
http://www.byond.com/games/Maxsteel13/FiveNightsAtFreddys

Anything else?
Plz not a idea that is already taken
I was being sarcastic!
Make a game that advocates for suicide. The player is a game designer (or so they think) that is looking to develop a game but they just can't.

The best marketing ploy? Kill yourself mid-way through development.
Good game idea: a game with production values, actual gameplay, cohesive art direction, music and sound effects, and optionally a well-told story that draws the player in.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
Good game idea: a game with production values, actual gameplay, cohesive art direction, music and sound effects, and optionally a well-told story that draws the player in.

This seems more like space station 13..

I agree with the music and sound effects but whats the story?
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
So like an original Naruto game. The best ever. Don't forget the commands tab!
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:
LordAndrew wrote:
So like an original Naruto game.

I don't really like Naruto..
And there is lot of Naruto games on BYOND thought

Sorry. I was being sarcastic. It's also an oxymoron saying a Naruto game is original since it blatantly uses the IP of something else.

If you are unsure with what to make, it would be a fun idea to just dive into a project and see what you come up with. Sometimes art is a lot like that.
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:
Sorry. I was being sarcastic. It's also an oxymoron saying a Naruto game is original since it blatantly uses the IP of something else.

If you are unsure with what to make, it would be a fun idea to just dive into a project and see what you come up with. Sometimes art is a lot like that.

I am thinking about taking the story of the walking dead s.1 and 2 but i don't wanna RIP it

Zombie game , we have already lot of cool zombie games here..
Harry Potter , TWC and TWW are enough on BYOND..
Spider Man , BYOND won't like this idea
Hulk , i do like creating it but NAAAAHH
So i do like making a horror game (Not five nights at freddys)
any ideas for a horror game that dosn't have zombies?

Hm... horror but not zombies?

How about a technolgical horror? Three enemy groups. Mutants, Machines, and Aliens?

Players are cybernetic, adding chips to varying body parts.
In response to Developous
Developous wrote:
Hm... horror but not zombies?

How about a technolgical horror? Three groups. Mutants, Machines, and Aliens?

Nah , something has jumpscares or ghosts..
Well, there's already a mansion, so that greatly reduces the options. The only good horror ideas could either be city, scientific, anime, technological, dungeon, or puzzle - so I think.
In response to Developous
Developous wrote:
Well, there's already a mansion, so that greatly reduces the options. The only good horror ideas could either be city, scientific, anime, technological, dungeon, or puzzle - so I think.

Uh , well , time to make a slenderman game..
Is this real life?
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
Is this real life?

No , it's the internet
idk what i read