ID:1737480

(See the best response by Nadrew.)

Problem description:

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but 6 days ago i posted my game on the hub and ticked the check box to make it visible, however when i host it no live worlds appear in the list on the pager or elsewhere and i also cannot locate my game on the pager or on the website either
moderators have to check it and submit it, it can take days or it can take hours, no one knows! its super secret!
oh ok, thanks
Best response
Unfortunately, due to a cease and desist order from FUNImation we are unable to approve DBZ-related games for public listing.
In response to Nadrew
Really? what about that Dragon Universe and Phonix game, both are dragon balllous games hidden under dif names lol, and they are both on main website clearly visible
TT_TT....
so much work just gone v_v?
If i disguise it like dragon universe and make it shonen related not only pertaining to dbz will it be approved?
Yeah name it Universe of Phonix and Dragons, 100% approved!
lol, ok i'll change the name and description and maybe post it using a different key
it's a shame this happened when i was about to bring dbz gaming to another level on byond :(
The cease and desist has been active for awhile now, but as long as your hub contains no infringing content, it can be made public. Unless the moderation team has any other rules against it, Nadrew?
oh i see...and Cheesy pants and DimensionalRift are the same person...forgot to change back accounts earlier...if what NNAAAAHH said is true can you approve the game on my hub?(Cheesy pants's)