ID:1737484

Keywords: sav
(See the best response by Mightymo.)
good I have a save system, and I want to send my saves to a hosting instead of sava them in my vps

Best response
I'm not entirely certain what you are asking. You want to automatically copy saves over to another computer? If so, perhaps look at something like rsync, or a Windows equivalent like DeltaCopy.
example:

My VPS hosting my game, Files: Game.dmb, Game.rsc and wold.sav

WebHostFree.com: GameSavefilesplayers.sav

I want my game save and access files saved on a hosting
That's really entirely up to what host you have, and how they'll let you access the server. The free host you showed in your example unfortunately lacks the support for what you'd need to do this.

The easiest way is running a dummy BYOND world on the second host that's responsible solely for handling things like world.Export(), world.Import() and world/Topic() to gather and distribute the saves.
Again, that simply does not make much sense. From the sounds of it, you have a VPS, and a separate web server. The game runs on the VPS, and you want the save files to be on the web server? If that is the case, see my suggestions above. By running rsync as a daemon you can have all save files be copied over as soon as they are created or modified.

However, judging be the fact you mention a free web host, it may very well be that you are unable to do this, as free web hosts often do not give you the access that would be required to do this.