ID:1739979

Hello everyone my name is Dayvon, I wanted to make a Bakugan game because I like bakugan and so do others and it would be a nice concept. Thing is I do not want to lose people from working with me because it is not an original idea as in created story and created moves. I would think what if I just modified it to make it into my own image because I love the concept of Bakugan and such, but then people would say im stealing from it or something like that which either way I would credit Bakugan. I mean there are shows that are like bakugan and very similar to it, but I just dont want to take an idea from bakugan twist it to be cool or doable or something then people hating on it. So should I do it and could I make it like something original. Please help
Yes. You should feel encouraged to parody as opposed to be completely unoriginal.
I mean could Parody really like be something that can be explored into new realms? Like I dont want it to be just straight up people is like oh haha it's a basic game and stupid. Idk, I just feel that since its not tottally original that it will fail and people will hate it, and i know i shouldnt care and that I should do it because I like it. but what is the point to do it if nobody enjoys it.
In response to Dayvon64
Just do it.
BUt I would need atleast one other person on my team so i dont slack and i dont think people on here would wanna help.
If you need someone on your team to make sure you don't slack don't even bother.