I think Tom's fed up with how the community is, or at least I hope so.
I know I am. Sometimes you guys do step out of line. And if it gets too far here, I'll help out by just deleting the post.
We're still here and will do our job if it gets out of hand. It's just been pretty quiet, although Developous has certainly... livened up the place.
What I don't understand is, why, all you people keep saying you don't like the community, but you're still here, just complaining more and more. I can take the trolls and the unprofessionalism presented. I cannot stand the constant complaints from you people saying how you don't like something, but are unable to leave it alone. Are you an addict that keeps getting these overwhelming urges to use over and over and OVER again? Just blame the drugs, nothing you could do about it.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
What I don't understand is, why, all you people keep saying you don't like the community, but you're still here, just complaining more and more. I can take the trolls and the unprofessionalism presented. I cannot stand the constant complaints from you people saying how you don't like something, but are unable to leave it alone. Are you an addict that keeps getting these overwhelming urges to use over and over and OVER again? Just blame the drugs, nothing you could do about it.

I like turtles.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I don't like your usage of commas. :(

Do you have asthma?
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I don't like your usage of commas. :(

Do you have asthma?

NNAAAAHH, I don't think, he has, asthma. NNAAAAHH, I think... I think...

ROFL!
In response to Lavitiz
Sorry, I lose track of my sentence structure on this phone. It's hard to proof read this stuff.

No, I am unaware of any medical issue pertaining to myself.

Hail Mary, run quick see; what do we have here now? Do you wanna ride or die?
Man I love this community.

More or less love/hate but you know!
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:

i love the community
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

i love the community

I like turtles.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Ganite wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

i love the community

I like turtles.
Turrrrtle...
What is nexus? Never heard of it
In response to Plemith
Plemith wrote:
What is nexus? Never heard of it

Question is who is you?

Nexus currently has put you up on the bounty for not recognizing the Nexus.
Lolk Guess I will stop caring now
In response to Plemith
Plemith wrote:
Lolk Guess I will stop caring now

Lolk guess I will increase ur bounty by 3 trillion nex
In response to EmpirezTeam
Every time I see your posts, I realize that the Nexus must be going through a great depression. The value of the nex may as well be zero if this keeps up :/
Page: 1 2 3 4