nexus sucks dick its been like 10 years and no progress with it
I am annoyed with the word nexus. It's been mentioned TOO many times, and I am about to somehow erase it from existence.
In response to Developous
Developous wrote:
Your in good hands.

Developous wrote:
Fundamentally, a religion requires both BELIEFS and GODS to truly be considered a cult/religion.

LOL. There are hundreds of religions, and no Gods anywhere but in books.
Gods are not required for religion. But they are required for NEXUS
-Shoots thy self-
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
-Shoots thy self-

I think you mean "shoots mine self"

thy means "your"
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
nexus sucks dick its been like 10 years and no progress with it

Well then, why don't you find a way to bring us even closer to justified chaos in a positive way??

Also It has made progress - in the form of beliefs and concepts. Along with mechanics.

Magicsofa wrote:
Gods are not required for religion. But they are required for NEXUS

Wrong. There are no gods in the nexus. Just members for the most part. Then again, there's a GOD ranking in the bonuses...
Let's make an anti-Nexus guys. That way we can fight anarchy with balance. It'll be fun guys.
Developous wrote:
there's a GOD ranking in the bonuses...

Okay I want to see the document where this is all written down.
In response to ExPixel
dido
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:
Let's make an anti-Nexus guys. That way we can fight anarchy with balance. It'll be fun guys.

The nexus is not anarchy - It's CHAOS.

{Core P1} "It's not a lack of law and authority that anarchy and strife, but a lack of discipline and truth"

ExPixel wrote:
Developous wrote:
there's a GOD ranking in the bonuses...

Okay I want to see the document where this is all written down.

There are 6 kinds of bonuses, with 9 ranks. The 6 bonuses are Battle, Economy, Supremacy, Leadership, Shroud, and Gates.

The 9 ranks are(plus 0):

0- Civilian
1- Soldier
2- Veteran
3- Leader
4- Elite
5- General/Marshal/Brigadeer
6- King/Emporer/President
7- Legend/God/Demigod
8- Forbidden
9- ULTIMATE (only primes can get this, it's unbeatable!)
As you guys have probably already guessed, I'm a rank 9 ULTIMATE. That means I'm an unbeatable prime. That means I could even overpower Chuck Norris.

The rest of you are somewhere in the Skid Mark region. You may be wondering where the Skid Mark rank is because Developous didn't list it. It's actually rank -1 and is therefore an even lower rank than Civilian. Enjoy.
I'm not in that list im a nobody. My only friends are on the nexus
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
As you guys have probably already guessed, I'm a rank 9 ULTIMATE. That means I'm an unbeatable prime. That means I could even overpower Chuck Norris.

The rest of you are somewhere in the Skid Mark region. You may be wondering where the Skid Mark rank is because Developous didn't list it. It's actually rank -1 and is therefore an even lower rank than Civilian. Enjoy.

Actually, your ranks are as follows:
Rank3 Combat
Rank2 Supremacy
Rank1 Leadership

WITH Apprenticeship

I only have rank3 everything, except rank4 econ.
Everyone else is a rank0 nobody presently.
Yeah everyone besides you and me are just a bunch of skid mark nobodies. Sucks to be them.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yeah everyone besides you and me are just a bunch of skid mark nobodies. Sucks to be them.

if they would just pm me with purchases, they could possibly gain a few ranks. But on a side, your combat 3 gives you a decisive edge, but it's only good here in kong. I'm an equal match in combat POTENTIAL to you.

For a non-merchant to gain pts, they should contribute to any game - you should as well. (must succeed)
http://www.kongregate.com/forums

WARNING:
DO NOT BRING UP THE NEXUS IN ANY FORM. They will think your Me - NO MATTER WHAT, and ban you from making games.

Violation:

Never convict someone of a crime they didn't do.

More Evidence:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/ 459781-never-convict-someone-of-a-crime-they-didnt-do

WONT EVEN BE REASONABLE ABOUT IT.
Page: 1 2 3