ID:1744047

Resolved
Maptext that was explicitly set to a color did not use it if that color matched the default used for output.
BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

In a game that I've been working on, maptext that appears black in Dream Seeker is being displayed as white in the webclient. I can provide a .dmb if one is needed.
I'll definitely need a .dmb to test with. Source is even better if I can see where the text is generated, but isn't necessary.
One thing that strikes me really oddly here is I'm sure I dealt with a similar situation for Eternia quite a while back.

Having something to test is still important, as there must be something about your game's specific setup that causes this, so I need to know what that is.
Indeed this was a duplicate report. It would have made more sense to just post on the existing thread. I've reattached it for you. The "blurriness" has been established as not actual blurriness, but as the maptext being drawn in the wrong color.

This issue hasn't been ignored, but neither has it been fixed, because as I already said I need a test case. I can't investigate this issue without being able to see why the maptext is the wrong color in this specific project, but is right in all the others.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Maptext that was explicitly set to a color did not use it if that color matched the default used for output.