ID:1744601

Made an AI for Alchemist for a project that I'm going to be working on while I'm off of college.
So far, this is the AI at almost it's fastest. Obviously won't be this fast in-game, but I like watching something I made woop my ass at Alchemist.

This AI isn't very smart, it just plays the survival game really fast. For additional things like setting up combos and prioritizing getting rid of garbage blocks it would require more computational time.

Thoughts? :)
Too smart. x.x
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
Too smart. x.x

Don't worry! The AI will be scaled way back in terms of speed. I don't think even grand master Alchemist players would be able to beat this AI running at this speed. The AI will definitely be more sophisticated for certain enemies, I hope to have a mockup of the RPG during the break.
I love you, Gary.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I love you, Gary.

In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Audio freak XD wrote:
Too smart. x.x

Don't worry! The AI will be scaled way back in terms of speed. I don't think even grand master Alchemist players would be able to beat this AI running at this speed. The AI will definitely be more sophisticated for certain enemies, I hope to have a mockup of the RPG during the break.

Good. I felt like I needed to restart my life...starting at kindergarten-H.S.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:
I love you, Gary.

ha
I love you all too! :)