ID:1745645

Resolved
The pane and pop controls did not properly handle settings for titlebar, can-close, and can-resize for panes.
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
I'd like to see the web-client support titlebar toggling as well as can-close, can-minimize, and can-resize support. Not sure if can-minimize and can-resize is in, but I know the toggling of titlebar and can-close does not affect windows in the web client.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/LzZjVHV.png
Hmm. I regard can-close not working there as a bug. (Likely the pane is not passing it to the pop control when created.) I don't recall offhand if titlebar toggling is in the pop control, but if not it really ought to be.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I don't recall offhand if titlebar toggling is in the pop control, but if not it really ought to be.

All I know is the titlebar is toggled off in the window settings in the interface file. I'm currently relying on everything being converted automatically, rather than writing my own JS UI.
The params will have made it through the translation process, so it's just a matter of them not being applied correctly. I believe this is strictly due to the pane control not sending the appropriate params to popup().

[edit]
Yep, pane.dms does not fill in params when it calls popup(). This should be an easy fix. The pane also doesn't have support for the titlebar param, which is easy to add too. I'm not officially on duty again till January but I might try to sneak it in if the mood strikes.
In response to Lummox JR
Wonderful, thank you very much.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
The pane and pop controls did not properly handle settings for titlebar, can-close, and can-resize for panes.