ID:1745646

Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I'd like to see labels that are disabled able to be dragged. Just like in the windows client.
If you mean that the click would go through to the popup itself so it could activate the move handle, that's something I tried to work out at one point because that behavior would be ideal for alerts and prompts. It turned out to be rather difficult, but I suspect it's not insurmountable.

If you can handle JavaScript and know your way around events in HTML, you could always give it a go with some experiments.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
If you mean that the click would go through to the popup itself so it could activate the move handle, that's something I tried to work out at one point because that behavior would be ideal for alerts and prompts. It turned out to be rather difficult, but I suspect it's not insurmountable.

That is exactly what I mean. :3 I'm sad to hear that it would be difficult to implement. If you do happen to pull it off though, I myself and I'm sure many others new to the software, programming, or javascript in general would be very appreciative.

Lummox JR wrote:
If you can handle JavaScript and know your way around events in HTML, you could always give it a go with some experiments.

Sadly I do not. I'm going to have to get my feet wet eventually though.