ID:1745647

Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I'd like the set transparent color in image feature in the interface editor to work for the web client.
There isn't much point to it, though; the transparent color option is basically a legacy Windows 98 thing (I kind of regret we ever supported it) and transparency options in the webclient itself are so much better.
That's the only way we can have transparent windows in dream seeker though. :< At least via interfaces.

At least this way the functionality is the same for both the web client and windows client. Otherwise, anyone wanting to make things using the interface editor can't have anything transparent.

I do suppose most people using the web client would be power users, so it may not be worth your time anyways. I just wanted to avoid having to step outside my comfort zone, I totally suck with javascript lmao.

If this is not possible, I understand. I'll just have to eventually dive into new waters.
With the way it works in Windows, I'm gonna say it's probably not possible in the webclient. Windows does it by keying that specific shade of color as transparent when it handles the drawing. There's really no equivalent to that in CSS.
In response to Lummox JR
Ah, that makes sense. Oh well, haha.