BreederMon

by Lugia319
Finally a pet sim
ID:1745756

First off, Happy Christmas Eve and Happy Christmas to all that read this! I'm posting this ahead of time because I don't plan to touch the computer much for a few days and I don't want to miss out on the cheer.

Anyway, so up til now we've been storing the body parts as text strings. For example, I don't know if you've noticed but the cat you start out with has a cat head, a cat body, etc. In order to expand this to make it more exciting and easier to support more varied body parts, I'm doing work to convert body parts into their own class. Since I programmed body part inheritance before doing this, I'm also looking at a slight overhaul on mating as well. I won't update it until I'm pretty sure that the mating works though, so no worries. Until then, my present to you from BreederMon is the code to getting the frog pet.

Frog Code: Beyonce

This code will not always be valid but it'll probably be valid until I get this game more off the ground. So enjoy using ALL of the pets now!
nice
This overhaul is far more massive than I thought. I'm sure it'll be worth it though! Just managed to get my files from the school drive so I should be able to start implementing it into the stable version.

As a consequence of this, I won't be able to update for quite some time. I might stream it when I wake up. If we're not doing the Space Castle thing for a while.