ID:1746271

Keywords: byond, client, pager
BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 8 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
The BYOND client or otherwise known as the BYOND pager client will not load correctly on my computer after installing the latest version of BYOND, that version would be the latest BYOND version including the recent update and add on, the BYOND web client. When I run the BYOND client, otherwise known as the BYOND pager client the BYOND executable of the BYOND client or the BYOND pager loads within the task manager, but will never come online at the bottom of the computer screen, in the right hand task menu, located next to the clock alongside where programs minimize to there smallest side and can be brought up by right clicking on them or the bottom right hand corner of the computer screen, this leaves me logged in/out as guest and I cannot load the BYOND client or the BYOND pager to properly play any BYOND games though the pager, or logged in through or via my key minus using the or a guest account, which is fine but I would prefer and rather to use my key account rather then using a guest account, so I am going to install the previous version of BYOND to see if this fixes this or that problem so I can continue using BYOND correctly, I guess I will just have to wait till a later version of BYOND to attempt to utilize or use the BYOND web client, oh well..
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
BYOND or the BYOND client pager should load correctly and successfully, normally like usual but does not upon installation of latest BYOND version, including web client feature and software..
Actual Results:
The BYOND pager client loads into the task manager window upon double clicking or starting the BYOND pager client, but does not show as available in the bottom right hand corner of the computer screen where the BYOND pager client usually rests or is located, I have attempted to close the BYOND pager client from within the task manager and open the BYOND pager client again, but the results are the same as before, no luck and the BYOND pager client does not open correctly, I have also attempted this same process upon and with restarting my computer..
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?Everytime.
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?
The problem does not occur when I do not open the BYOND pager client, otherwise when I am not using BYOND or the BYOND pager client or otherwise when I am not using BYOND or the BYOND pager client dream seeker..
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
No, the problem did not occur in the previous version of BYOND that I had that I was using, so I am going to install the previous version of BYOND once again and attempt to proceed using the previous version of BYOND, without the webclient, as that version seeemed more stable.

Workarounds:

Note, I did install the previous version of the BYOND pager client and that did fix the requested and posted problem, thank you, however that problem still applies within the latest release of the BYOND pager client software, at least it did or has on my computer, I don't know about yours, anyway, thank you, but here is the information.
which program did u use could i have the exact date and name plz and thx