ID:1747510

Poll: What2Buy

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 44% (4)
Xbox One 55% (5)

Login to vote.

Alternatively, a cheap hooker. The poll is serious though, so it's not an option. By all means you can post why I should buy a cheap hooker down below.
Xbox one- pay monthly sub for online,- pay for games full price, waste alot of money

Sansung table- Android Google play Free stuff/Movies/music/etc etc/ develop android maybe to? o.o etc etc.
Yeah, I've been leaning towards the Tablet. I have a 360 and pay for that already, and the only thing I want for the One is GTA V so I can play in first personal. Sadly 360 users don't get that.

Oh, thats another thing. Web client. I can ban people while pooping.

Plus Droid Development.
GTA 5 is coming to PC, so there is 0 point on having it on console, since PC master race and you can push the grahpics to look even better.
PS4
afaik the only reason to have an xbox is so you can play destiny.

like honestly is there any other major game on xbox right now? every other best seller on xbox has a PC port.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Destiny is gross. Lol.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Destiny is gross. Lol.

yeah but its like the main xbox game people are raving about right now. every other popular game people play on xbox can also be played on PC. 2014 was a big year in terms of console games coming to PC and 2015 will probably be even bigger.

just less and less reasons everyday to own a console. pc is the master race and the faster you peasants accept reality the better the world will become. i jumped ship 7 years ago, its time the rest of you did the same.
I never even use my console. Extremely rarely. The only reason I have one is because my siblings own one and like to play with me.

I believe in the PC Master race, too. Brother likes to disagree with me, dunno how he can.

You can run any OS on a PC. Browse the web, watch movies, stream music, play games, mod hardware, mod games, create software/games. Everything can be done on a PC. How is it not master race?
PS4 , GTAV First-Person = amazing
Xbox One since fam plays.

Otherwise PC Master Race. D:

Wish Microsoft would step it up with their hardware.
i wouldn't purchase anything... since there really isn't anything that save your money or invest in a wii u smash bros > all
Lavitiz wrote:
Alternatively, a cheap hooker. The poll is serious though, so it's not an option. By all means you can post why I should buy a cheap hooker down below.

Think about this one. Which one would make you money?