ID:1747854

Keywords: created, games, never
I think the title explains itself. What are some games you'd think BYOND could handle, but were never made? I always thought of a Isometric Pro Wrestling Game similar to Fire Pro Wrestling. What are your guy's thoughts?
Misao
I always wondered why we have no arcade games like. Scott Pilgrim or the Old NES Ninja Turtles Game.
I never understood why no one ever made Crysis in BYOND. You can replicate the cryengine's graphic capabilities with BYOND with next to no effort and first-person shooters are DM's strong suit.
I never understood why I never see anything but crappy RP games on BYOND. They're practically forum games you have to stay online to see updates for.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I never understood why I never see anything but crappy RP games on BYOND. They're practically forum games you have to stay online to see updates for.

Hmm.... o_O
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:

In response to Lugia319
same reason why people are big fans of DnD
I'm surprised we don't have a popular MOBA yet.
Again, please leave your MOBA want to yourself; It's a way over saturated and overrated class of games.
brb making a moba
The indie games market is itching for a multiplayer coop dungeon crawler. There is a LOT of demand for it, but no one has done a decent enough job of it these past two years.
we should all make mobas just to piss 2pack off
Didn't Yut Put just recently publish a MOBA?
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
Didn't Yut Put just recently publish a MOBA?

yeah but every hero in it is a support tank. ill write a review later on of it.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I already wrote your review for you.

7.8/10 Too many support tanks.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
The indie games market is itching for a multiplayer coop dungeon crawler. There is a LOT of demand for it, but no one has done a decent enough job of it these past two years.

I've thought this for awhile. Somebody is going to come along and do it right, and it's going to explode.
I'm surprised we don't have more tycoon games. In fact, I've recently had a fresh idea for one that I might try out once I've completed my current project.