EPIC ORIGIN

by Yut Put
EPIC ORIGIN
Outplay your friends in this MOBA set in the universe of Epic.
ID:1747961

Discover the mysteries behind the Empire Demon's defeat as you strategically dominate your friends in this multi-player online battle arena.
Every hero in this game is a support tank.

4/10.
Don't see jinx leik character

2.5/10
atm

Kwark: Mage

Ryzal: Assassin

Dynn: AD carry

Serenda: Support healer

Jutak: Support Tank

Seven: Fighter

Snuggles: Tank
This is what byond needed, Moba games -1/10
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:

if you don't think byond needed a moba try the other two games i released today which are two different genres lol
I enjoyed the shooter one, but I kept dying I must not be hardcore or something, althought I love how it works and its mechanics.

I can see it work very well for an open world shooter/surviver or zombies or slimes o.o!
BYOND doesn't have the playerbase to moba
i kind of wanted to make this so that i could cover the design challenge

i don't play mobas and i've never made anything like it and i make a ton of games so it was a fun new thing to try
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:

I disagree. There is nothing wrong with MOBA games. Games are games. Yut Put did a good job pulling this off.
He did not do a good job. He rigged the game so that I could only pick tanky supports while he picked some op invisible assassin dude. He also made the text so small I couldn't read what my abilities did. Then he just closes the server before I can exact my revenge. Scumbag developer and scumbag game. 4/10.
if you could pull off a BYOND moba that would be kewl
nice
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Every hero in this game is a support tank.
7.8/10, too many support tanks.
I like this a lot ++
the extremely chunky text is hard to read tho, even if its on purpose its annoying

also maybe a circle to show how far each tower can shoot
minions probably shouldn't die in 1 hit
where there's two crystals in the base the minions just stand in between them not hitting either of them

i feel like the enemies team statue should maybe attack as well --nvm it does just don't notice that its attacking

minions don't hit enemy team statue

those fire crystals that can respawn should do damage as-well otherwise there is no point in them respawning if minions don't hit enemy statue either way
In response to EmpirezTeam
You sir...are a bully!
lol why arent their any hosts
this version of the game barely even works