ID:1748755

Keywords: matrix, transform
I did a lot of matrix maths at University, but this is my first play with it using DM. At the moment it's just being used to flip some tokens, but it felt really powerful and I'm looking forward to utilising it more in future.

P.s., sorry if the grammar/spelling is a little off, my daughter is being a menace and climbing all over me.
If the image looks a little hinky, please right-click and open in a new tab, with the image maximised ^_^

Could I have some c&c on the flip animation? As there's so many different types of order I endeavoured to do the 'cleverly' with maths, rather than with vasts amount of effort drawing an animation for each one.

Also, I know my ships look terrible. Does anyone have any pointers for improving them?
I like the animation, the only critique would be that they appear to be paper thin. Would there be any way to add some thickness to them? Other than that it's looking good!
I really like the look of the map. Reminds me of the classics.
In response to Mask of Illusion
Mask of Illusion wrote:
I like the animation, the only critique would be that they appear to be paper thin. Would there be any way to add some thickness to them? Other than that it's looking good!

The paper-thinness bothered me too, but reading your comment made me realise how to solve it! Thank you! Update coming soon!

Zecronious wrote:
I really like the look of the map. Reminds me of the classics.

Thanks - that wasn't on purpose, just came from laziness. I think I'll fix up the shorelines, and add a little variation to the grass, though.
Seems like a waste to be used on a non-licensed IP. Why not create your own factions or have some sort of faction customization?
I'm only making this for my IRL friends so that we can play together, as we used to play the board game a lot but now live quite far apart.

I plan on redoing it with a world from one of my novels once it's done, and it'll be that version that gets released and (hopefully) consumed by the public.
Didn't realize there was a GoT board game. I'll play the shit out of this once it gets released. I tried the CKII GoT mod, but CKII is too confusing for my little brain.