ID:1749883

(See the best response by Gluscap.)
World CPU Usage: 160
World Tick Lag: 1

but the game is really laggy, im not the host, its on a shell server so i cant do the profiling thing so is there a way to know what is causing it

Best response
Start the game, right click the title bar and go to client. Then command and type in .debug profile

Profile will come up, but will be blank. Just close it, wait a while and then do it again.
ok Thank you!
I don't think what Gluscap suggested is going to work if you didn't do something like this somewhere:

if(!world.GetConfig("admin", "FKI"))
world.SetConfig("APP/admin", "FKI", "role = coder")

This code will allow you to view the profiler in the way Gluscap suggested, whether you're the host or not.
Oh no i dont have that in my cod anywhere. To add it do i jsut copy past yours then change ur key to mine?
In response to Naruto 5292
That would work.
Do i change the admin part or anything else?
No sir, it works as-is.
Thanks
In response to FKI
Where do i put the code?like
world
New()
..()
Yes sir.
In response to FKI
I put the code in, i went to option and messages>client>command>typed in .debug and presed enter, it just freezes the game for me
I don't know what .debug does, but you should be able to just go straight to the profiler through Options and Messages > Server > Profile.
.debug profile lets you see the code profiler, which shows cpu usage. don't know if its supposed to be like that, but anyone can use it, you don't have to be the host to