ID:1752158

I'm testing my game on a mobile device and have a few questions.

Where are we at (roughly) with supporting mobile devices?

- Noticed double tap (or fast tapping) results in the screen rezooming.
- Noticed the location of the map isn't ideal. In order to play, you have to reposition and zoom in.

In place I can go to learn more about getting the map/view working well in the webclient?

We would like the webclient to work for most mobile devices. We just need more testing, really. File any issues you find as bugs, even if they may simply be things we haven't gotten to yet.
Will do. I realized that the BYOND experience would likely be better and easier to control if the browser was hosted within a container of some kind. That would remove the address bar. Seems like we should have the option to remove any of the other BYOND controls as well although I'm not sure if you can do that yet.

Anyone try to create a mobile app with the WebClient embedded in that?

Realizing that we might be able to do apps as well.
For the zoom issue try

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no" />

And scale it accordingly, though this may be hard with different screen sizes, plus you're not allowing the client to zoom at all .. but still worth a go.

Also have a read of this - http://www.sitepoint.com/ 5-ways-prevent-300ms-click-delay-mobile-devices/