ID:1754094

Keywords: bug
(See the best response by Nadrew.)
Once I got the latest update, every time I click "join" on the byond hub it starts off saying "Dream seeker is having trouble connecting to byond.com". After a while the message will change and say "BYOND central is not accessible."

My firewall isn't blocking the game or anything. I do have Norton, but these problems didn't show up until after the update. I run a windows vista by the way.

Any help is really appreciated!
Commonly, anti-virus and firewall programs will create exceptions to specific versions of a program, when a new version is installed that exception is generally invalidated and needs to be updated.

The easiest way is to remove the existing exceptions for byond.exe, dreamseeker.exe, and (if you host) dreamdaemon.exe, then re-add it.
AKA, undownload and redownload? If so I've done that already
Now that I look in to my Norton suite thing, every type of program in there has a green connection except for Byond, which only shows the un-filled bars.
Best response
The means the firewall needs to be properly configured for it. Norton is pure garbage though, so I obviously don't use it myself and have no idea what steps you need to take.