3k woooh! Do we get any for being a BYOND member?
5k per month, I guess. By the way, Commoners begin with 650K. But if you keep up that star long enough, it could grow.

You can also report contributions to other games and communities as well. It's interchangeable.
What are the Nex ranks and required amounts?
I should be a Nex millionaire now. I would like a clarification on my rank amongst the Nexus, I should have rank greater than commoner.
NNAA: You have 695K and NO BONUSES. (you keep track here out)
Which BONUS do you wish to upgrade?
D-Cire: I don't tell the costs, except scalar. State which one you wish to upgrade, please. I do it via actual interest.

The bonuses are Battle, Econ, Supremacy, Leadership, Gates, and Shroud. The highest ranking is 9, and everyone begins at 0.

0 citizen
1 Soldier
2 Veteran
3 Leader
4 Elite
5 General/Brigadeer/Marshal
6 President/Emporer/King
7 Legend/God/Demigod
8 Forbidden
9 Ultimate (only primes get this)
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I would like a clarification on my rank amongst the Nexus,

Skidmark
Empirez, please confirm my relationship with you presently, in terms of the nexus.

Your status:
3 mil nex. Lv3 Battle, Lv2 Supr, Lv1 Leader
Apprenticeship rights, in a communist gov, with the class 'General'.
My Status:
3.2 mil nex. Lv3 all, but Lv4 in econ.
All rights, Chaos gov, with the class 'leadership prime'.
Hub Agenda: "To oppose the evils of control and force"
CloudMagic has pager banned me. I suspect he wants money for him to create the nexus.

I Suspect he has no respect for the rep system.

So, unless he confirms why he pager banned me here, I'm recommending a serious drop in any bonuses he gains, ok?
I don't get paid enough to be a part of this community.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I don't get paid enough to be a part of this community.

With all the fools out there, I don't blame you.
Ok, I can offer you Econ1 for only 1800 nex. Deal?
I've been adrift for years, collecting stray nex from would-be hoarders and ghastly encounters. With the space-wind in my oversized, white helmet and the rocket-pack on my back, nothing but that dastardly Dr. Gregor Ivanovovich stands in my way of being the highest ranking Nexus citizen that no one knows about.

Keep your distance, citizens, or I'll blast you faster than you can say tootsie.
In response to Developous
Deal. Econ me up.
I'm surprised nobody has made a BYOND game of the Nexus yet.
In response to Mask of Illusion
They have, did you not know? Were you not invited? I'm on it right now! I guess only true nexians are allowed. I'd give you the connect info but... well... I don't think you're worthy if you didn't get an invite.
Tootsie
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
Deal. Econ me up.

28K nex for stage 1. Deal?
In response to Developous
That's a steep increase, but it's not like I'm poor. Deal.
So you gave me 28k, and you said that commoners start off with 650k. That puts me at 678k. How much can I upgrade to?
653k for me then :(
In response to Fugsnarf
I'd keep to stage 1 things, but maybe a lone stage 2.
I will only reply to possible upgrades.
Page: 1 2 3 4