Ganite wrote:
653k for me then :(

Eh, let's make that 675k, alright?
What's my nex points at?
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
What's my nex points at?

650k. Care to spend?
I want to spend all of it. Gimme whatever you like, Developous. Surprise me.
In response to Fugsnarf
same
ill have 1mil nex please
In response to Developous
How many nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistics missiles do you think I could purchase?
In response to Doohl
Plotting a Coup d'etat on the Nexus?
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I want to spend all of it. Gimme whatever you like, Developous. Surprise me.

Tell you what. For 615K, I'll let you generate 6K nex each day, ok? Just don't let any other nexians enter your planet, ok? (must defend the building)
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
How many nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistics missiles do you think I could purchase?

Not even one. A light ICBM - perhaps, but that takes combat1. You'd be better off gaining 3 light cruizers and 15 fighters, or what's stated above.
In response to Developous
Developous wrote:
Tell you what. For 615K, I'll let you generate 6K nex each day, ok? Just don't let any other nexians enter your planet, ok? (must defend the building)

I'll defend it with my life.
First payment is NOW. It will always be pacific time of 8pm. Note that it has diminishing returns at higher scores.

You have 41K presently. Good luck!
there's a bounty on my head guys
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
there's a bounty on my head guys

I'm gripping my crowbar now. I'm smacking you over the head with it now. You're unconscious now. I'm dragging your body into the Nexus realm now. I'm standing in front of Developous now. Developous is saying "well done, here is 1,000,000 nex" now. I'm grabbing my 1,000,000 nex now.

I'm spending it all on strippers and vodka now.
It's 300k nex. And you must make him unban me from the card game.
Yut, I will pay you 200k nex to unban him from the card game. We both profit, think about it.
300k? Sorry Developous but that's not what we agreed on. I specifically requested 1,000,000 nex for the acquisition of Yut's butt. If you cannot provide 1,000,000 for Yut's butt, I'm going to have to put Yut's butt back where I found it and you'll just have to grab it yourself.
i'm really passive about bans in general but these are my dream daemon bans http://puu.sh/emeCd/99c3a1d7fd.png idk why some of these people are even banned(i haven't banned anyone in 2 years or so)

i have developous banned because iirc his behavior was disruptive and derailing(albeit extremely persistent) in one of my games. just like how he is on internet forums.
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
i'm really passive about bans in general but these are my dream daemon bans http://puu.sh/emeCd/99c3a1d7fd.png idk why some of these people are even banned(i haven't banned anyone in 2 years or so)

CUBANBLING LOOOL.
I don't blame you. My tenacity unnerves even the most patient of people. Very well, I will offer 85K for that serious problem, deal?

NNAAAAHH wrote:
Yut, I will pay you 200k nex to unban him from the card game. We both profit, think about it.

It's ok, I have this handled. Better that I do it myself.
Page: 1 2 3 4