ID:1759856

hey does anyone know of any other websites or good message boards where advertising could be done easily and simply? so I could advertise information about my games??

i was just wondering if anybody knew of any good websites or message boards personally so that i could put out some advertising information

thank you please get back to me
Start a steam group. Createa facebook page. Advertise on twitter. Google some indie game sites that may include leaderboards or articles.
NEStalgia had a lot of success from advertising on reddit. There's tons of subreddits for indie games or just games in general.
thank you very much i will look into those websites so far i thought about facebook but didn't necessarily have enough friends added or know enough people who might be interested in playing my games but i did make a craigs list and 4chan post as pathetic as that might sound and as predicted or assumed i got no responses or replies but yet i had not heard of reddit before and will look into that and as far as steam or twitter that is also a very good idea that may help me out or be just what i need thank you all for the help and support
what would or should i do if i had completed or close to completed a singleplayer/multiplayer fangame and wanted to release the distrubutable file so i could get a few byond users to perhaps give it a try, its a real short game
i made a fanversion of megaman not the best but i have 8 levels included fully furnished with a boss at the end enemies within the game items that work and the entire game system including gameplay should work correctly, i just wanted to find a way to present that?? do i need a byond membership?