ID:1761598

Keywords: chronicle, forums, testing, z

Right now the Chronicle Z team is busy prepping for the a Pre-Alpha version of the game to be released. Pre-Alpha will only consist of about 10-15 players (closed testing). I will soon make a thread where you can apply to join the games pre-alpha session once we set a date.

What will be in Pre-Alpha?
Pre-Alpha will be where we test the basics of the games systems such as combat & skills. You will be testing the games login/character creation, tutorial, its pvp/pve features, skill system (only a couple basic skills), grinding/leveling, and a little more.

Will the Pre-Alpha server be 24/7?
No, the server will come up only on certain days and go off the same day it is put up. We will only use Pre-Alpha to prep for Alpha which will be 24/7 and open testing for everyone.

Join our Forums! http://chroniclez.boards.net/
Vix here will be dah first teZter
Is that a test map? It visually looks good, but it looks unnatural.
In response to FKI
Yea its a test map.
:)
Looking good, Ganite.
In response to Xirre
Thanks where really trying to push for Pre-Alpha at the moment.
It's suppose to look "unnatural" @FKI. It's called fantasy genere.
And by the looks of it, it seems to have tidy pixl art and nice effects. Keep up the good work, and in behalf of many out here, We can't wait to play it. GG @Ganite
Thanks Hakuido :)
Looking good. :) Now that I'm back from vacation, despite being busy looking for another job, I'm getting some work done myself. Let me know whenever you have a test server up and I'll gladly join to help out!