ID:1762577

This is a game I'm currently making solo. I don't know where I could post this but I hope I'm in a decent place to show you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ahX3pwQtfo

this is the link to where I show off a game that I hope to be able to release an early version in 6 months. Please tell me what you think so far
You don't need to compile every time you run a game.
I do it out of habit. Sometimes I compile right after compiling because I'm so used to hitting Ctrl + K. Sometimes I accidentally hit Ctrl + K outside of Dream Maker. Like on my Desktop, or in Notepad, or in my browser. I've gotten so used to doing it that sometimes I try compiling my cup of coffee, or even my handwriting. I think this might be an addiction...

edit: If this game is original and doesn't hold any content within copyright of another IP, then grats to you on making actual original content! I wanna see more of these.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
You don't need to compile every time you run a game.

Hah. You apparently don't program much. CTRL+K every damn 60 seconds. EVERY 60!!! BECAUSE WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS. AND YOU LOSE YOUR CODE. EVEN IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN. WHEN IT DOES. YOU WILL. FEEL. LIKE. TRASHHHH! So, kids, remember to compile daily.

Out of all seriousness though, it is a good habbit to get in to. It really saves you time when there are power outages, system failures, automatic reboots, times when you accidentally click X, a flat out unresponsive program, or anything else that could hinder development.
Haha the one thing I didn't even notice people are talking about. Yea like the other guys said its kinda second nature to just constantly compile. Like everytime I start my game I compile even if I don't have to put of habit
In response to Mr_Goober
And yea nothing is copyrighted, everything to drawn by me(I had to force myself to become good I'm a terrible artist and most skripts are too, borrowed maybe one or two). Besides my classes which will be inspired by anime characters. The main reason for that though is to increase its popularity.

I kinda just want to make a great quality game. My dream is that my game can put some extra life into byond.
I compile constantly. Just not when I'm not changing anything.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
I compile constantly. Just not when I'm not changing anything.

Understandable. But, it's just a habbit for him. It doesn't hurt him. It actually helps keep him in the habbit. P.S. I didn't watch the video. So, if he was doing something more than this, then... yeah.