ID:1762592

Poll: Are you a wizard?

Yes 64% (20)
No 35% (11)

Login to vote.

All wizards report in.
Wizard Zecronious reporting in.

I is wizard key made in 2006 but I didn't join BYOND until 2008.

MAGIC!

Rogue here, not a wizard, sorry.
But lemme know if you need roguelike things done.
Ke ke ke.
I'm a sage. That's kinda like a wizard. Except 10x more badassery. Plus a frog mount is included. Wizards don't get frog mounts. They teleport around like a bunch of sissies.
In response to EmpirezTeam
How can I upgrade to a Sage?
I'm nor wizard I'm a esper
You must obtain the Book of Satori and then make your way to the Shrine of Dharma. Alternatively, you can train with Pervy sage and he can teach you to control nature chakra. An alternative to the alternative method is to simply sell your soul to the Nexus.

But be warned. A Nexus soul death would mandate that you never play a game ever again.
<<< Arch-Magician. ^Sages, Wizards, Rogues? Weak.

When you have acquired and created Grimoires over several millenia you may attain a tenth of a fraction of my might.
In response to WeabooGamesInc
WeabooGamesInc wrote:
<<< Arch-Magician. ^Sages, Wizards, Rogues? Weak.

Arch Magicians are just wizards who think they've attained the strength of a sage, but in reality are just fools too blind to recognize their insignificance in this world.
You dare mock the Sentient Council of Shangri-La? Usurpers of the Key of Solomon? Know your place, welp. ps. this just became aggressive rp.
In response to WeabooGamesInc
WeabooGamesInc wrote:
You dare mock the Sentient Council of Shangri-La? Usurpers of the Key of Solomon? Know your place, welp. ps. this just became aggressive rp.

You know what? Am dun. Tried to be nice but you pushed me too far.

With the authority granted to me by the Nexus and Developous the Harbinger, I hereby declare a 100,000,000 nex bounty upon the butts of everyone associated with WeabooGamesInc. A bonus 100,000 nex will be awarded if you capture their butts with both cheeks still in tact.
I am actually a Magi. Just found that out.

EmpirezTeam wrote:
WeabooGamesInc wrote:

You know what? Am dun. Tried to be nice but you pushed me too far.

With the authority granted to me by the Nexus and Developous the Harbinger, I hereby declare a 100,000,000 nex bounty upon the butts of everyone associated with WeabooGamesInc. A bonus 100,000 nex will be awarded if you capture their butts with both cheeks still in tact.

...*Gulp*...
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I am actually a Magi. Just found that out.

Still inferior. I suggest selling your soul to the Nexus and becoming a sage so that you can experience the feeling of ancient arcane forces surging through your veins.

And frog mounts.
If i sell my soul the nexus I would need to have equal power to you and Developous and I need my own seat in the Neximinati
I'm max level esper js
I mean -er...the nexus is not to be feared!

I present to all ye mortals the method for destroying the Nexus Mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogrF_slrxo
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
If i sell my soul the nexus I would need to have equal power to you and Developous and I need my own seat in the Neximinati

No one can ever have equal power to the Harbinger and the Frog Sage. Let's get that understood before anything else.

Also, selling your soul is only enough to upgrade to a Sage. It is not enough to earn a spot onto the Nexian High Council. You must prove yourself worthy to take a seat amongst heroes such as Developous and myself. However, I can guarantee that you will be given a premium quality frog steed raised off FDA-approved organic food sources.

If you would like a chance to join the Nexian High Council, I have a job for you. A dangerous one. You probably aren't aware, but currently the Nexus itself is running off of pure butt energy. This is why we've been trying to harness Yut's butt. His butt is the key to unlocking the Nexus's true potential. However, his butt is being closely monitored and protected and we need an infiltrator stealthy enough to snag it. Perhaps you are the man for the job.

Bring to me the legendary Yut Butt and I shall prepare a seat for thine own butt in the High Council.
I'm fine with the power of a Magi. We have Djinn
Page: 1 2 3