Y
I'm at work and that image is blocked. In fact, imgur is blocked entirely.

Freaking nazi supervisors, trying to prevent us from viewing boobies at work. They allow women to breastfeed in here but viewing boobies on imgur is taboo? WOTS THE DIFFERENCE, M8?
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I'm at work and that image is blocked. In fact, imgur is blocked entirely.

Freaking nazi supervisors, trying to prevent us from viewing boobies at work. They allow women to breastfeed in here but viewing boobies on imgur is taboo? WOTS THE DIFFERENCE, M8?

Lol'ed.

yes
I'M THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ MUDDAFUGGA!!
I'm a ninja :^)
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:

No. You're that guy that ruins every conversation. You always make Sally sad... :(
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:

No. You're that guy that ruins every conversation. You always make Sally sad... :(

And ninjas always ruins everything..
In response to Maxsteel13
Maxsteel13 wrote:
Xirre wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:

And ninjas always ruins everything..

In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:

rip in pepperonis Sally 2015
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:

I'm sorry, but if I don't ruin every conversation, no one will. It is my solemn duty to ruin every conversation, one that I bear with pride. Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited me.
Waiting for the day Lugia gets a new avatar.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

And i thought that i am the only one who wished that xD
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

But it's a PERFECT KISS. Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.

EDIT: Bonus points to anyone that gets the joke.
What wizadry
wow this is random haha wizard. wizards are wack
The Eaglian Wizardy School for Harry is accepting all would-be wizards for the low-low price of 500k Nex. Become a wizard today!
ha
So far, I'm a Dark Sage.
Maybe one day I will be an Eldritch Sage.
Page: 1 2 3